grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] How to customize new UI?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] How to customize new UI?

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: GAIL JOY DUNMIRE <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] How to customize new UI?
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 15:28:44 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi Gail,

The first item (subject attribute ordering) is now available in a 2.3 patch (grouper_v2_3_0_ui_patch_5).

Thanks!

- Shilen

From: GAIL JOY DUNMIRE <>
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 11:49 AM
To: "" <>
Cc: "<gjd2@psu. edu>" <>
Subject: [grouper-users] How to customize new UI?

I am trying to customize the new UI. I found some documentation in the grouper-ui.base.properties.

1. How do I make this same change in the new UI? This works in the Admin UI. I need the same property but for the subject2.

## To control the order in which subject attributes are listed on the Subject Summary page:
# subject.attributes.order.<SOURCE_ID>=comma separated list of case sensitive attribute names
subject.attributes.order.g\:gsa=displayExtension,displayName,name,alternateName,extension,createTime,createSubjectId,createSubjectType,modifySubjectId,modifySubjectType,modifyTime,subjectType,id
subject.attributes.order.qsuob=LFNAME,LOGINID,subjectType,id

2. How do you customize the menu on the new UI. I am trying to hide the 'Admin UI' and 'LiteUI' links in the quick links menu unless you belong in the grouperAdmin group.

Thank you,
Gail

  • Re: [grouper-users] How to customize new UI?, Shilen Patel, 07/22/2016