grouper-users - [grouper-users] how is recent activity defined for the UI

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] how is recent activity defined for the UI

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] how is recent activity defined for the UI
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 11:51:50 -0500

Hello,

With the "new UI" how is "recent" in the "Recent activity"
news/splash panel defined?

Apologies if this has been asked and answered before. I looked
through the wiki but could not find a concrete answer.

I see in grouper-ui.base.properties how I can configure the
number of "recent" items to show, but not what defines
"recent".

Is it simply the last 'uiV2.index.maxRecentlyUsedEachType'
items no matter how long ago the activity happened?

Thanks,

Scott K