grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Production HA Best Practice

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Production HA Best Practice

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "Ruch,Jeff" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: "Miotke,Randy" <>, "Hall,Wayne" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Production HA Best Practice
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 16:20:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Did you see these wikis?

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+high+availability

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Getting+Ready+for+Production+with+Grouper

https://spaces.internet2.edu/download/attachments/14517786/penngroupsUiAvailability.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1401139239047&api=v2

From: [mailto:] On Behalf Of Ruch,Jeff
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2016 11:49 AM
Cc: Miotke,Randy <>; Hall,Wayne <>
Subject: [grouper-users] Production HA Best Practice

Hello,

We are looking to move from our proof of concept Grouper implementation to an initial production release.  Are there any recommendations / best practices for implementing high availability?

I understand there are many possible configurations.  Just wondering if anyone has recommendations or success with a specific architecture, or anything to avoid.

Thanks,

Jeff Ruch

Colorado State University

Middleware Group