Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: "Ruch,Jeff" <>, "" <>
- Cc: "Miotke,Randy" <>, "Hall,Wayne" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Production HA Best Practice
- Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 16:20:28 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) ;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Did you see these wikis?
We are looking to move from our proof of concept Grouper implementation to an initial production release. Are there any recommendations / best practices for implementing high availability?
I understand there are many possible configurations. Just wondering if anyone has recommendations or success with a specific architecture, or anything to avoid.
Colorado State University
- [grouper-users] Production HA Best Practice, Ruch,Jeff, 07/06/2016
- [grouper-users] RE: Production HA Best Practice, Hyzer, Chris, 07/06/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.