grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Using LDAP Users to populate groups created by SQL Loader

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Using LDAP Users to populate groups created by SQL Loader

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Neha Deshpande <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Using LDAP Users to populate groups created by SQL Loader
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 18:50:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Is that an LDAP attribute?

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Loader+LDAP+examples#GrouperLoaderLDAPexamples-LDAPgroupsfromattributes

Is that what you need?

Thanks

Chris

From: [mailto:] On Behalf Of Neha Deshpande
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 11:29 AM

Hi,

We are new to grouper and we were able to configure our LDAP Loader to load our user details and we were also able to create groups based on our university units using SQL Loader.

We now want to populate users in the groups based on user's unit code. What is the best way to go about doing this?

Neha Deshpande
IT Engineer
DIT - Enterprise Engineering
University of Maryland