Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] July 13 IAM Online features Grouper implementations
- From: Emily Eisbruch <>
- To: "" <>, "" <>, Grouper Users <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] July 13 IAM Online features Grouper implementations
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 16:00:23 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: internet2.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;internet2.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=internet2.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0
IAM Online – Wednesday, July 13, 2016
2 pm ET / 1 pm CT / Noon MT / 11 am PT
Three Campuses Discuss Grouper Implementations
Interested in a group and access management system? Want to hear about different reasons organizations use Grouper? Join us Wednesday, July 13 (2 pm EDT) for an IAM Online featuring three campuses and their Grouper implementations, including:
· Georgia Tech’s plans to integrate Grouper with an enterprise directory/person repository, API Infrastructure and S2 Security door-control system
· Lafayette College’s focus on access policy, reference groups, and use of scripts with Grouper
· New York University’s integration of Grouper with Sakai and with Google Groups.
Chris Hyzer, project lead for the Grouper team, will provide an overview and discuss some of the newer features of the Grouper Enterprise Access Management software.
Bert Bee-Lindgren, Georgia Tech
John Bryson, Georgia Tech
Madan Dorairaj, New York University
Chris Hyzer, University of Pennsylvania
Julio Macavilca, New York University
Carl Waldbieser, Lafayette College
About IAM Online
IAM Online is a monthly online education series brought to you by Internet2’s InCommon community and the EDUCAUSE Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC).
Emily Eisbruch, Work Group Lead, Trust and Identity
office: +1-734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749
- [grouper-users] July 13 IAM Online features Grouper implementations, Emily Eisbruch, 06/24/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.