Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Imholz, John J." <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] WebService Content-type
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 14:40:32 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
After spending some time figuring out how to get ruby and groovy to access
web services, I'm wondering if Grouper could be more accepting of the
Content-types "application/xml" and "application/json"
I don't know the implications, but it would make simple requests easier from
those environments (those are the default types in both languagues).
- [grouper-users] WebService Content-type, Imholz, John J., 06/08/2016
- [grouper-users] RE: WebService Content-type, Hyzer, Chris, 06/08/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.