grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Re: Getting strange error using old psp after 2.3.0 upgrade

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Re: Getting strange error using old psp after 2.3.0 upgrade

  • From: "Bee-Lindgren, Bert A" <>
  • To: Jeffrey Crawford <>, Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Re: Getting strange error using old psp after 2.3.0 upgrade
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 05:50:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

This is not related directly to PSPNG because PSPNG does not use the apache StopWatch class and StopWatches are not persistent from one java run to another.

Looking at the PSP code referenced in the stack trace, one way the error you saw could happen is if a changelog entry had a null ContextId (which I honestly don't know if that's even possible within the Changelog-creating processes). Perhaps your testing created such an entry somehow?

Regardless, your Full-Sync and bookmark-update should be an effective way to skip over the situation.

--Bert