Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: Jeff McCullough <>, Gouper Users List <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] xmlexport
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 04:22:04 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: berkeley.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;berkeley.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=isc.upenn.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
I think the DBA should back up the DB… I wouldn’t xml export it
I’m wanting to do an upgrade from 2.2.1 to 2.3. To backup the database I thought to use xmlexport. Are there optimal settings (memory or otherwise), as it is very slow? After a day and a half:
14:49:14: completed 1,685,818 of 3,418,557 (49%) estimated time done: 15:55
It is possible, this just isn’t a recommended idea given the amount of data.
- [grouper-users] xmlexport, Jeff McCullough, 05/23/2016
- RE: [grouper-users] xmlexport, Hyzer, Chris, 05/24/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.