grouper-users - [grouper-users] SQL View that has attribute values?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] SQL View that has attribute values?

  • From: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • To: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] SQL View that has attribute values?
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 15:21:01 -0400 (EDT)

Is there a SQL view in the Grouper database that has the attribute *values*
assigned to a group?
I found `grouper_attr_asn_group_v` which tells me if an attribute is enabled
on a group, but I would also like to be able to determine the value.

I can find out the value other ways, but in this case I was hoping to
determine to query this information via a database connection.

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser
ITS Identity Management
Lafayette College