grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper 2.3 available?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper 2.3 available?

  • From: Jared Hoffman <>
  • To: Gouper Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.3 available?
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 13:14:23 -0400

Yesterday I read the announcement about Tier release one and Grouper 2.3. I've read through the release notes and about the PSPNG. I want to get it set up right away as I've not been successful configuring the PSP in 2.2.

I went to the downloads section on the shib wiki and teir page and I couldn't find a link. Is there a release date for general availability of Grouper 2.3? Or are the downloads located in a TIER location I haven't found?

Thanks

Jared