Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: GAIL JOY DUNMIRE <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper AddMember
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:39:30 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: psu.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;psu.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=isc.upenn.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
You would need to make multiple calls, you could do this in threads which might make it faster J
Is there a way to add a single member to many groups with one call? I was looking at the AddMember and I see that you can add many members to one group, but I need to add one member to many groups.
- [grouper-users] Grouper AddMember, GAIL JOY DUNMIRE, 02/18/2016
- [grouper-users] RE: Grouper AddMember, Hyzer, Chris, 02/18/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.