grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Listing existing attributes in grouper Shell

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Listing existing attributes in grouper Shell

  • From: Jeffrey Crawford <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • Cc: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Listing existing attributes in grouper Shell
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 22:40:40 -0800

sorry ask the question and then lost track. I'm using grouper shell. I wanted to see the current values and then set new schedule settings via the shell.

Jeffrey E. Crawford
ITS Application Administrator (IdM)
831-459-4365

Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before charging into clouds!