Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: James Babb <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] monitoring grouper
- Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 14:42:03 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: internet2.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;internet2.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=wisc.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
What are you all doing to monitor grouper? Anyone doing anything beyond what the GrouperWS diagnostics page provides (which looks to be quite extensive)?
Enterprise Identity Management Technologist
Division of Information Technology
University of Wisconsin-Madison
- [grouper-users] monitoring grouper, James Babb, 02/04/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.