Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] RE: [JIRA] (GRP-1244) Opt-Out group not displayed in "My memberships"
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: [JIRA] (GRP-1244) Opt-Out group not displayed in "My memberships"
- Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 16:28:11 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: internet2.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;internet2.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=isc.upenn.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
This is fixed in the 2.2.2 UI patch #5. Note, two changes were made, to show
the group on the "my memberships" portlet on the main page, and on the "my
memberships" tab. This was tested on the demo server which is fully patches.
From: Brett Bieber (JIRA)
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 9:17 AM
To: Hyzer, Chris
Subject: [JIRA] (GRP-1244) Opt-Out group not displayed in "My memberships"
Brett Bieber created GRP-1244:
Summary: Opt-Out group not displayed in "My memberships"
Issue Type: Bug
Security Level: Standard (Standard bug, may impact functionality but
does not represent a security vulnerability)
Affects Versions: 2.2.2
Reporter: Brett Bieber
Assignee: Chris Hyzer
If the user is a member of an opt-out group but does not have read
permission, the group is not listed under "My memberships", which makes it
difficult for the member to leave the group. The user must navigate through
the grouper tree to find the group, then choose "Leave group" from the More
actions menu. The group IS displayed on the "Groups I can Join" tab with the
"Join group" button. I would expect it to show up on the My memberships page
with a Leave group button.
Oddly enough, the pagination/result count on the My memberships page includes
the opt-out group, it just isn't displayed in the list of results.
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
- [grouper-users] RE: [JIRA] (GRP-1244) Opt-Out group not displayed in "My memberships", Hyzer, Chris, 01/31/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.