grouper-users - [grouper-users] grouper installer admin tool

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] grouper installer admin tool

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] grouper installer admin tool
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 16:03:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

I am interested in a wizard like tool that is a complement to GSH and part could eventually make it into the UI.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+installer+admin+tool

Just curious if people have ideas for other common (non institution specific) tasks that could be implemented in this.  i.e. things that are difficult or tedious to do in Grouper.  Please leave a comment on the wiki or contact me directly and I can update it (or reply to the list if you like J )

  • [grouper-users] grouper installer admin tool, Hyzer, Chris, 01/26/2016