grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] How to handle account renames

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] How to handle account renames

  • From: Jeffrey Crawford <>
  • To: David Langenberg <>
  • Cc: Gouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] How to handle account renames
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 13:55:48 -0800

Our subjectID is not the username (uid) we use a static reference attribute that does not change when a rename occurs. It sounds like using memberChangeSubject in this case would be a no-op. Am I reading this correctly, are we back to bulkSync?

Jeffrey

Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before charging into clouds!