grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: Very slow PSP bulkSync in 2.2.2

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: Very slow PSP bulkSync in 2.2.2

  • From: "Bee-Lindgren, Bert A" <>
  • To: Dave Churchley <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: Very slow PSP bulkSync in 2.2.2
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 15:55:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Dave,

I'll be happy to help with this. I'm focusing on the next generation of PSP,
so I'm only a 70% expert in the 2.2.2 version. Therefore, it may take a few
rounds back and forth, but I'll do my best to reach your historical
performance.

Let's start here:
What are your LDAP-connection parameters (masking private details, of course)?

Sincerely,
Bert

on behalf of Dave Churchley
<>