grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouper-2.2.2 and legacy attributes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouper-2.2.2 and legacy attributes

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Francesco Malvezzi <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper-2.2.2 and legacy attributes
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 12:37:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi,

Yes, that's by design. Those tables were just created to facilitate the
upgrade and aren't maintained anymore. The last upgrade step says this:

"The legacy attributes were backed up in separate tables. After
verifying that everything is okay, you can drop those backed up tables
by setting ddlutils.dropLegacyAttributes = true in grouper.properties,
running gsh -registry -deep and then executing the SQL file."

If you want to query the db for these attributes, take a look at the
views.

grouper_attr_asn_group_v
grouper_aval_asn_asn_group_v

Thanks!

- Shilen

On 12/3/15, 4:14 AM, "Francesco Malvezzi"