grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Upgrade errors 2.2.1 -> 2.2.2

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Upgrade errors 2.2.1 -> 2.2.2

  • From: Baron Fujimoto <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Upgrade errors 2.2.1 -> 2.2.2
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 09:29:31 -1000

Same error when I try to upgrade the WS. These are the directories
I use when I build the components manually.

=====
Do you want to 'install' a new installation of grouper, 'upgrade' an existing
installation,
'patch' an existing installation, or 'createPatch' for Grouper developers
(enter: 'install', 'upgrade', 'patch', 'createPatch' or blank for the
default) [install]: patch
Enter in a Grouper temp directory to download tarballs (note: better if no
spaces or special chars) [/home/grouper/grouper/installer-archive]:
What do you want to patch? api, ui, ws, or psp? [api]: ws
Where is the grouper WS installed? /home/grouper/grouper/grouper-ws/grouper-ws
Cant find Grouper WS properties files or libs, looked in the directory,
/classes/ , /conf/ , /WEB-INF/classes/ , /lib/ , /WEB-INF/lib/ ,
/lib/grouper/ , /dist/lib/
=====

-baron