grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] LDAP help

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] LDAP help

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: legeech <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] LDAP help
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 17:25:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi,

There are multiple different cases where Grouper may be set up to talk to
an LDAP. I think you may have hit them all with all the options you've
tried.

2a. This is about using LDAP as a subject source.
2b. This is about provisioning groups to the LDAP.
2c. And this is probably related to pulling groups out of LDAP into
Grouper, depending on what you were configuring in there.

So I think the first question is, of the 3 use cases above, what are you
trying to do?

But in any case, if you're seeing an LdapPoolExhaustedException, hopefully
if you go higher in the stack trace (you may have to look in the
grouper_error.log file), you'll see the underlying issue.

Thanks!

- Shilen

On 11/2/15, 4:09 AM, "legeech"