grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Error - although library in place in webapps

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Error - although library in place in webapps

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Linda Toth <>
  • Cc: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Error - although library in place in webapps
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 01:13:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

See this from the output of the installer.  The app dir is is not in “webapp/” dir, its in “build/dist/”, and there should be a warfile there too or you can war it up.

You shouldn’t need to compare files or dirs or anything, it will all be there.  If you take that dir or war and put it in a tomcat webapps dir or edit the server.xml it will work

End building Ws

Enter the URL path for the WS [grouper-ws]:

Editing tomcat config file: C:\temp\grouperInstaller\apache-tomcat-6.0.35\conf\server.xml

- adding tomcat context for WS line: '<Context docBase="C:\temp\grouperInstaller\grouper.ws-2.0.2\grouper-ws\build\dist

\grouper-ws" path="/grouper-ws" reloadable="false"/>'