grouper-users - [grouper-users] Export audit log from grouper interface?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Export audit log from grouper interface?

  • From: Jeffrey Crawford <>
  • To: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Export audit log from grouper interface?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 09:28:40 -0700

I thought this was included in the user interface. I can extract the users from a group but I'm not seeing a way to download the records from an audit log. Does this exist, and if not is it available via the Web Services interface?

Jeffrey

Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before charging into clouds!