grouper-users - Re: Re: [grouper-users] PSP Bulk Sync Problems

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: Re: [grouper-users] PSP Bulk Sync Problems

  • From: Jutta Biernath <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: Re: [grouper-users] PSP Bulk Sync Problems
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 11:13:40 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, Dave,

browsing your mailing archive I think this is the solution for my problem: I
need a case insensitive way for provisioning my ldap. But my problem is not
the OU=/ou= or CN=/cn= issue, but the entries themselves have different cases
(ou=freie_universität/ou=Freie_Universität). This has historical reasons and
for a transisional period we need to keep it like that.

I have now found your answer to this topic; can you please tell me what
exactly you have done? I have opened the psp-resolver.xml and identified the
groupDn AttributeDefinition entry, but as far as I can see I can just
influence the format of the identifier attribute name, such as ou / cn / dc,
but not of the value itself. Am I erring? Can I upper /lower case the values
there as well? Or even better: make them completely case insensitive? If yes,
how?

Thanks,

Jutta Biernath
Freie Universität Berlin