grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Web Services return 500, but have mostly done what I want

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Web Services return 500, but have mostly done what I want

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Alexander Dutton <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Web Services return 500, but have mostly done what I want
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:27:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I agree with you but I lost that battle I believe. I think you should ignore
the status code and just look at the X-Grouper-success: HTTP header, that was
a T right? If not, send me the full request and response and let me take a
look. Partial successes are a little tricky

On Behalf Of Alexander Dutton