grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouperLoader group type disappeared

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouperLoader group type disappeared

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Francesco Malvezzi <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouperLoader group type disappeared
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:40:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

What version did you upgrade from?  2.1 or before?

If so, did you use the upgrader or did you do the manual upgrade in the release notes ( https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/v2.2+Upgrade+Instructions+from+v2.1 )?

If you used the upgrader, do you have the output?  If you did the manual upgrade, did you run the gsh script?  postGrouper2_2Upgrade.gsh

Thanks!

- Shilen