Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
- To: Christopher Sutherin <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] First use case
- Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 15:53:33 -0400 (EDT)
The criteria for our initial pilot was as follows:
1) Had to be something driven by LDAP since that was our initial provisioning
2) Had to be something that was currently coming in as requests to the Access
Management team *only* because they perform the technical execution on the
request and *not* because they made the policy decisions.
We decided to use VPN access for our pilot.
We are currently using Grouper to control access to a number of other web
based applications including access roles in Splunk.
This morning I just started thinking about how it would be interesting to use
Grouper to manage attribute release policies in our IdP.
Other folks in ITS who have had a chance to use Grouper have also been
interested in using it for mail list memberships, but we don't have a
provisioner for our email system, yet.
ITS systems Programmer
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Sutherin"
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2015 2:57:04 PM
Subject: [grouper-users] First use case
I am new to grouper and in the process of selecting a first use case.
Grouper 2.2.1 has been installed. Does anyone have suggestion for ones that
were simple to implement for our proof of concept?
Chris Sutherin , DB/PS Admin, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
- [grouper-users] First use case, Christopher Sutherin, 09/08/2015
- Re: [grouper-users] First use case, Waldbieser, Carl, 09/08/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.