Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Wayne Hall <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] DB connection encrypted options
- Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 11:42:48 -0600
- Organization: Colorado State University
I am using grouper 2.2.1 on Ubuntu 14.04 and want to use a method that utilizes an encrypted external file for the db."warehouse".pass option in the grouper-loader.properties file.
I have looked through grouper documentation and not finding a clear option, so wondering what grouper users are using to manage password encryption (plus documentation) so that I can implement this method.
Thanks in advance,
- [grouper-users] DB connection encrypted options, Wayne Hall, 09/03/2015
- Re: [grouper-users] DB connection encrypted options, Vivek Sachdeva, 09/03/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.