Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Christopher Sutherin <>, "" <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper installer 2.2.1
- Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 13:13:29 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
Yes, can be ignored, though you might have issues if you try to use non-ascii
chars in group names etc
On Behalf Of Christopher Sutherin
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 8:00 AM
Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper installer 2.2.1
I am installing Grouper 2.2.1 for the first time. After selecting true
for init of the database I receive the following error:
Error: Cannot properly read UTF string from resource: grouperUtf8.txt:
Can this error be ignored?
I am installing on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.7 (Santiago)
with and Oracle 22.214.171.124 database.
- [grouper-users] Grouper installer 2.2.1, Christopher Sutherin, 09/02/2015
- RE: [grouper-users] Grouper installer 2.2.1, Chris Hyzer, 09/02/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.