Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] Re: Grouper Loader is not updating Group Names
- From: Muhammad Siddique <>
- To: Chris Hyzer <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Re: Grouper Loader is not updating Group Names
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:21:08 -0400 (EDT)
Vivek Sachdeva fixed this in patch grouper_v2_2_1_api_patch_23. Try it out and let us know how it goes.
Old Value for Group Name ( or the group_display_name in grouperLoaderGroupQuery)=Primary Care
New Value=Nutritional Sciences
The value in grouperLoaderGroupQuery is changed ,but the group name still has old value 'Primary Care' even after the batch job finished successfully
We are using grouper version 2.2.0
Can you give an example of the old and new name? We do have a jira that will have a patch soon if the issue you are having is the same thing
also can you confirm you are on 2.2.1
We are using grouper loader to create grouper from HR daata.
HR is providing us department code and name that we are mapping to grouper id (in UI) and grouper name (in UI) respectively. Recently HR started to change the department names.
While we are running the batch job daily , we noticed that grouper loader is not updating the group names.
Is there any way to configure grouper loader so that it updates group names when the source group name is changed in the source data
- [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Loader is not updating Group Names, Chris Hyzer, 08/24/2015
- [grouper-users] Re: Grouper Loader is not updating Group Names, Muhammad Siddique, 08/25/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.