grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper status URL error interpretation

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper status URL error interpretation

  • From: Brett Bieber <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, "Waldbieser, Carl" <>, grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper status URL error interpretation
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 19:38:13 +0000

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 12:37 PM Chris Hyzer <> wrote:
One of your loader jobs is not properly configured... see which groups have the loader attribute, see the attributes for those jobs, and see which one is missing a type :)  Yes, should be easier to track down...

I've got the same issue here at Nebraska.
"Cant find GrouperLoaderType from string"

As a newbie to Grouper, I'm fumbling around looking directly at the tables & views, trying to interpret the naming conventions to find the group with the error, but I haven't found it yet.

Can you offer any additional hints?

Thanks,

-Brett