grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] RE: Priv Hook?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] RE: Priv Hook?

  • From: John Gasper <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] RE: Priv Hook?
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:02:10 -0700

At the end of the day, we want a read-only “wheel” group… In other words a group whose members can view, but not change all groups and their memberships. The proposed method of implementation is to use a post hook at give “view" and “read" to a newly created group… and prevent “view" and “read" from being removed from a group (except perhaps by someone in the Wheel group).

--
John Gasper
IAM Consultant