grouper-users - [grouper-users] Iterating over attribute defs in a Stem

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Iterating over attribute defs in a Stem

  • From: John Gasper <>
  • To: grouper-users <>
  • Cc: Dmitriy Kopylenko <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Iterating over attribute defs in a Stem
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 08:23:07 -0700

Hi,

What’s the proper way to iterate over attributes being store (not assigned) to a folder/stem? For instance, I want to get a Set of all attributeDef/Names in etc:attributes. We looked at a stem Object and there is no .getChildAttributes(). Just the attributeDelegate*() methods, but those don’t seem to be appropriate.

Thanks,
John

--
John Gasper