grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] RE: audit log and certain events

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] RE: audit log and certain events

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: John Gasper <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] RE: audit log and certain events
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 21:07:05 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

We would like to do that some time before the tech ex... don't think there is
a rush to do it before that since people can patch

The problem with a new release is we don't really want to maintain two sets
of patches (though the patch creator makes that easier) and we don't want to
force people to upgrade to get new patches. But upgrading yearly since
reasonable...

On Behalf Of John Gasper