grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper supporting infrastructure

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper supporting infrastructure

  • From: Derek D Owens <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Michele Decker <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper supporting infrastructure
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 21:05:58 -0400
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.7.5 mail-msa5-prod-v.cc.nd.edu t5P16IPE015119

Greetings!

We're currently embarking upon an effort to deploy Grouper and I'm
interested in hearing what people are using for servlet containers and
database storage. Any details on why you made these particular choices
is of interest as well.

Also I'd like to know if you're planning on migrating to different
technology in the future (e.g., Tomcat to Jetty, Oracle to MySQL,
etc.).

Feel free to respond off-list if preferred.

Thanks!

Regards,
Derek
--
Derek D Owens
Identity Architect, Identity & Access Management

/ identity.nd.edu / #IdentityND