grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP provisioning with Flat structure

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP provisioning with Flat structure

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: "Kukar, Yuvraj" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP provisioning with Flat structure
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 14:21:54 -0600

What else have you changed aside from bushy to flat & the cnSourceAttributeID?

Dave

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Kukar, Yuvraj <> wrote:
Hi,

Need help on this. I am testing grouper version 2.2.1

I am using psp-example-grouper-to-active-directory files for provisioning groups and members to Active Directory. I am able to successfully provision if I use "Bushy" structure however if I change ldap.prop file to use "Flat" structure it is giving me below errors.

<errorMessage>[LDAP: error code 80 - 00000523: SysErr: DSID-031A1202, problem 22 (Invalid argument), data 0
_]</errorMessage>

(It is provisioning folders but not groups and members)

Do I need to change some other config file other than ldap.properties to use flat structure?

This, I have changed in ldap.prop.

edu.internet2.middleware.psp.structure=flat
edu.internet2.middleware.psp.cnSourceAttributeID=name

Any suggestion?

--
Yuvraj Kukar

--