grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Selective Provisioning

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Selective Provisioning

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Gouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Selective Provisioning
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 21:50:53 -0400

You could create a root-folder called PSP and in there just put the groups you intend to go to LDAP.  So, for instance, you could put the SOR, includes, excludes in an applications:app folder.  Then in the PSP top folder you'd have PSP:applications:app:authorized which would be the final composite of the other groups under the applications:app folder.

Dave