Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
Re: [grouper-users] sources.xml and JEXL expression question
- From: Shilen Patel <>
- To: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>, grouper-users <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] sources.xml and JEXL expression question
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 11:44:21 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) ;
Right now, it¹s not possible for the subject name and description to be an
EL via the subject api. I added a jira.
On 5/22/15, 10:52 AM, "Waldbieser, Carl"
>I want to set the `Name_AttributeType` param value in my `sources.xml` so
>that it will show a subject's `displayName` attribute, or if that
>attribute is missing or blank it will show the `givenName` and `sn`
>attributes concatenated with a space.
>I tried the following as the param-value, but the Grouper UI does not
>seem to like it:
>subject.getAttribute('givenName') + ' ' + subject.getAttribute('sn'))}
>The UI shows me as logged in as "$SUBJECT_SOURCE - $SUBJECT_IDENTIFIER".
>If I just use "displayName", it works fine for accounts that have that
>Is my expression invalid? Any advice?
>ITS Systems Programmer
- Re: [grouper-users] sources.xml and JEXL expression question, Shilen Patel, 06/04/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.