Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
AW: [grouper-users] Problem with PSP if stem and group have equal names
- From: "Biernath, Jutta" <>
- To: Chris Hyzer <>, David Langenberg <>
- Cc: Grouper Users <>, 'FUDIS' <>
- Subject: AW: [grouper-users] Problem with PSP if stem and group have equal names
- Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 16:05:35 +0200
- Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
sorry for my late response. Thank you for the patches! It seems to me that they are valid for Grouper 2.2 and higher, so I have translated them for our version (2.1.5). They work well.
Thanks a lot!
Freie Universität Berlin
Zentraleinrichtung für Datenverarbeitung (ZEDAT)
Identity & Customer Management, FUDIS
Tel. +49 30 838-75090
Fax +49 30 838-475090
I have two patches (one for api and ui) for v2.2.1 that has some hooks to solve this:
Are you doing flat or bushy provisioning? It sounds like bushy and for that I can think of two immediate fixes. First change your provisioning to "flat" which will ensure proper uniqueness of names. Second, write a Grouper Hook to keep the folder vs group names unique.
On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 6:20 AM, Jutta Biernath <> wrote:
Identity & Access Management Architect
The University of Chicago
- RE: [grouper-users] Problem with PSP if stem and group have equal names, Chris Hyzer, 05/04/2015
- AW: [grouper-users] Problem with PSP if stem and group have equal names, Biernath, Jutta, 05/18/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.