grouper-users - [grouper-users] Copy Group Members from New UI?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Copy Group Members from New UI?

  • From: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • To: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Copy Group Members from New UI?
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 14:58:13 -0400 (EDT)

Is there a way to copy the members of one group into another group via the
New UI?
I can determine how to do this via a GSH script, but I was wondering if there
was any way to accomplish this using the web interface.

We have a data-driven group that represents students who will be graduating
this Spring. After graduation, I'd like to be able to copy that membership
to a static group so we can use it to drive another system. Once we hit our
Fall term, the members of our data-driven graduating group will reset to the
next class year (Class of 2016).

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser
ITS System Programmer