grouper-users - [grouper-users] Configuring PSP with JDBC source.

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Configuring PSP with JDBC source.

  • From: Shaun Koh <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Configuring PSP with JDBC source.
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 04:57:03 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-NZ

Hi there,

I am trying to configure PSP to use a JDBC source for subjects and provision groups + group memberships to AD.

I am able to provision the groups (and memberships) to AD with an AD source (following the tutorials) however unable to do so with a JDBC source.

Does anyone have an idea of how to do this ? It would be much appreciated.

Note: I am guessing having to configure psp.xml, psp-resolver.xml, and sources.xml ?

Cheers,

Shaun K.