grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper Loader- Group memship

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper Loader- Group memship

  • From: Muhammad Siddique <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper Loader- Group memship
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 11:53:50 -0400 (EDT)

We have a use case where we are creating and loading thousands of  groups from HR data and the requirement is to add a group of people as member to every group created by grouper-loader.

Is there a way to specify a group as member in  grouper loader ?

I tried to put  grouper id path in grouperLoaderQuery's subjectID column, just like we specify group and subjects in grouperLoaderGroupQuery, but i got 'SUBJECT_PROBLEMS' error.

Thanks
Muhammad