Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Mickael Guyot <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Wheel group in grouper 2.2.1
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 13:39:01 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
It’s the right property, but maybe you have multiple grouper.properties files on your system and you are editing the wrong one? When grouper starts look at the system out or log file to see which grouper.properties is being used and make sure it is set accordingly
I want to enable a wheel group in grouper 2.2.1, but not the default etc:sysadmingroup.
I set this in grouper.properties file :
groups.wheel.use = true
and then restart grouper, but the wheel group is still etc:sysadmingroup. If I am in the default wheel group I can act as admin, but not if I am in custom:group.
Is there another propertie to change which is not documented ? (I follow this page https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/Pobd )
- [grouper-users] Wheel group in grouper 2.2.1, Mickael Guyot, 04/29/2015
- [grouper-users] RE: Wheel group in grouper 2.2.1, Chris Hyzer, 04/29/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.