grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Loader Problem

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Loader Problem

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Biernath, Jutta" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Loader Problem
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 14:17:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Ok, no problem, I added a jira for you

thanks,

Chris

From: Biernath, Jutta [mailto:]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 10:06 AM
To: Chris Hyzer;
Subject: AW: Loader Problem

The latter. It concerns all of our leaf nodes. When they are built they are automatically added as group members in the groups higher in the group hierarchy. It would be great if they could be deleted from there automatically as well.

Thanks,

Jutta

Jutta Biernath

Freie Universität Berlin

Zentraleinrichtung für Datenverarbeitung (ZEDAT)

Identity & Customer Management, FUDIS

Fabeckstr. 32

14195 Berlin

Tel. +49 30 838-75090