grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] best way to customize New UI

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] best way to customize New UI

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Yoann Delattre <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] best way to customize New UI
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 19:37:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Not sure there is an easy way to hook into UI code... can you write your code
in the UI java class and send a github pull request and I can add it in (or
have an option to add it in at least)? If we don’t want the code there but
want an easier way to add your own logic, discuss with me off list and maybe
we can figure out a way to add logic to the beginning or end of a UI ajax
call...

On Behalf Of Yoann Delattre