Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] RE: restarting loader in the middle of
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: "Kediyal, Prashant" <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: restarting loader in the middle of
- Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 14:05:35 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
Yes, everything will resolve the next time it runs. You can run it manually from GSH if you want to sooner…
grouperSession = GrouperSession.startRootSession();
We have a grouper loader query that runs every night at 8 pm and we inadvertently stopped and started the loader before the synchronization completed.
What are the possible ramifications? Will things resolve by themselves the next day?
- [grouper-users] restarting loader in the middle of, Kediyal, Prashant, 02/27/2015
- [grouper-users] RE: restarting loader in the middle of, Chris Hyzer, 02/28/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.