grouper-users - [grouper-users] patching the UI with grouperInstaller

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] patching the UI with grouperInstaller

  • From: John Gasper <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] patching the UI with grouperInstaller
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 09:41:13 -0800

Hi Chris,

I tried to patch a Grouper UI install with the grouperInstaller today and found that it appears to want to work against the expanded war directory and not the base grouper.ui-2.2.1 directory.

Can you confirm this? Am I missing the option to patch the base directory (and then re-apply `ant war`)?

Thanks,
John

---
John Gasper