grouper-users - [grouper-users] new UI (2.2.1) composite factor of other groups

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] new UI (2.2.1) composite factor of other groups

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] new UI (2.2.1) composite factor of other groups
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 21:22:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I have a concern but I don’t have a good suggestion of what to do about it…

in the new UI when viewing a group I can easily see if a group has
memberships in another group. But I have to know/remember to click on “More”
under the name of the group to see where the group is a factor. Would be
great if the “group has memberships in other groups” would also show the
factors or a link to show the factors when they exist. The “Show as factor”
in the old UI was a clear indicator of the group being a factor elsewhere.

something to consider.

thanks

/mrg