grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: ldap authentication

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: ldap authentication

  • From: Niva Agmon <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: ldap authentication
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 00:59:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Tried unsuccessfully to use CAS earlier, but today followed the instructions in the “Implementing CAS Authentication for Grouper” article and now am able to login/authenticate using our ldap.

I guess the next step is to create the wheel group, since I now can’t see the test groups I created earlier as “GrouperSystem”. Is that correct?

Thanks,

Niva