grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] LDAP auth and the wheel group?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] LDAP auth and the wheel group?

  • From: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • To: Michael White <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] LDAP auth and the wheel group?
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 10:06:11 -0500 (EST)

Michael,

When you change the wheel settings in the config, are you rebuilding the WAR
file and redeploying it? I tended to do that a lot when I was playing around
with settings, including manually deleting files from the tomcat `webapps`
folder before copying the new WAR file there and starting tomcat.

Thanks,
Carl