grouper-users - [grouper-users] Add information to a folder

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Add information to a folder

  • From: Wallaert-Taquet Brigitte <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Add information to a folder
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 16:59:37 +0100

Hello,

I wish Happy New Year for all !

We wish add information to folder to select thoses which participate to the construct of the cn of the group for the publication in ldap.

For example, we have this hierachy :

université --> services --> services communs --> CRI -->  group responsables : cn=CRI:responsables

université --> composantes --> ufr physique --> département laser --> group responsables : cn=physique:laser:responsable

So, we constitute the cn differently according to the context, it's why we wish recorder information on the folder to indicate if it should participate to the cn or not. Because we plan to use a hook or somethingp like that to constitute automatically the cn from theses informations in the folder hierarchy.

I hope it's understandable ?

Do you think that it's possible to do that with grouper 2.2 ?

Perhaps I can divert the alternate id to do that ?

Thanks for your help !

Cordialement

--
Brigitte Wallaert-Taquet